My websites are http://dylansung.tripod.com/ was my old site http://www.sungwh.freeserve.co.uk, http://www.dylanwhs.ukgateway.net which became http://uk.geocities.com/dylanwhs is now http://www.dylwhs.talktalk.net/. All the others hosted on geocities : Old Mirror of Freeserve site, Odds and Ends, Cantonese Edict Project and CEDict in Hakka are now defunct - see this article.
- Asiawind Chinese Forums includes one for discussing Hakka
- Hakka Online More Hakka forums, in Chinese
- Al Chu's Hakka Taiwanese Resources
- 行政院客委會 客語語音辭典 Taiwanese Hakka Dictionary.
- 饒 平 客 家 話 RaoPing Hakka Dialect
- Prof. Liin's Dictionaries in his own romanisation
- Thomas Chin's Chinese Character Dictionary search in Hakka, Mandarin, Cantonese, Sino-Japanese and Sino-Korean readings
- Taiwanese Hakka learning resource.
- Learn Cantonese /\dam Sheik's excellent Cantonese Resource Site - See in particular the Forums
- Cantonese E-Books
- Cantonese Lessons
- Free Language courses including Mandarin and Cantonese
- S.L. Wong's A Chinese Syllabary according to the dialect of Canton online
Other Chinese Language Resources, Mandarin etc..
- Marjorie Chan's WWW Chinese Links
- HKIEd Library
- Cursive Chinese book.
- Kobo Daishi's Grotto.
- Chinese Character Syllabus from the Singapore Government
- Pulleyblank's Middle Chinese online.
- A Guide to Gwoyeu Romatzyh Tonal Spelling of Chinese David Branner's
- Richard Warmington's G.R. Junction
Chinese History and Oracle Bone inscriptions
- 歷史傳記 Chinese History
- Yin/Shang Dynasty Ruins
- Ritual Bronzes of Shang and Zhou Dynasties
- 20th Century Shell and Bone Inscriptional Grammar Research and other related articles
- Shell and bone Article
- Another Artical Part a
- Another Artical Part b
- Sino-Tibetan Etymological Dictionary and Thesaurus
- The late Sergei Starosin's Tower of Babel Etymological Database project.
- Sergei Starosin's Chinese Etymological Database Using DOC
- Shuowen Jiezi Zhu Duan Yucai's seminal work on seal characters
- William Baxter's Home Page
- An Etymological Dictionary of Common Chinese Characters from W.Baxter's site.
- Stanley Goertzen's Middle Chinese Spelling Construction Kit
- Zev Handel's Homepage Check out his doctoral thesis for recent reconstructions of Old Chinese
- Unicode Standard see the Unihan Database
Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese Resources
- Jim Breen's excellent Japanese resources homepage
- Christian Wittern - his old kanjibase database is no more.
- Charles Muller's CJKDict
- Korean Dictionary
- Chinese-Korean Dictionary
- Sino-Viet Dictionary
- Vie^.n Vie^.t Ho.c Institute of Vietnamese Studies.
- Ha'n Vie^.t Tu+` Đie^`n
- Same but search by Chinese character only
- Vietnamese Literature
- 3000 most frequent Chinese Characters
- Jun Da : Chinese Text Computing Character Frequency lists.
- Chinese Character Data A. Robert's site, with dictionaries and wordlists for Chinese.
- Big5 character frequency list
- Chinese Text Reader Translate from Chinese for the words your cursor/mouse hovers over.
IPA and fonts and Input Method Editors (IME's)
- ASCII IPA Evan Kirchbaum's widely used system on sci.lang, alt.usage.english.
- Cantonese IME
- IME's for Hakka Pinyim, and Cantonese Jyutping
- Ascii IPA/ Sampa
- David McCreedy's Gallery of Unicode Fonts
- Download page for Mojikyo
- Fonts Galore.
- Wubixing Input Joe Wicentowski, 魏伟
Fortran 77 Programming and Mathematics, Physics and Science
Scandinavian Studies, Old Icelandic, Old Norse
- Oh, no! It's them Bunnies!!! 30 second reenactments of world famous movies.
- The Simpsons Archive.
- Automatic Flatterer Give your ego a massage.
- Cook's Thesaurus Colourful fruit and veg :)
- More animal names than you can shake a stick at
- Eyemaze Games surprising addictive, but little or no information on how to play it.
Maps of China (simplified Chinese) Maps of China (traditional Chinese) !a>